What We Collect
You can visit the public sections of this Website without identifying yourself or providing personal information. But to subscribe for the services offered through this Website, you must first register with us. When you register, we may request certain personal information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- company name;
- name of company contact person and job title;
- contact information including, mailing address, telephone numbers and email address;
- demographic information; and
- credit/debit card information.
When you visit this Website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on this Website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access this Website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to this Website;
- the pages you viewed on this Website; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via this Website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer this Website, analyze its usage, protect this Website and its content from inappropriate use and improve your experience.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize this Website according to your interests.
- We use your financial information to verify your qualifications for our services and to bill you for your subscription, products and services provided through this Website.
- We may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law. For example, we may share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by United States or other applicable law; provide information to protect against fraud; share information with your consent; and give account information to other service providers who work for us or you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Links to Other Websites